View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

keep a simple journal ... and whenever you see your lawyer or doctor - when they ask 'how are you?' ... always answer that you are in pain ... or hurting all the time .. as soon as one issue goes away, another one appears ... it's frustrating ...

remember to keep you own mind positive that you are doing your best ... but the SSDI, doctors and lawyers ONLY see either you on a very limited time basis .. and what's on paper ... or a number, not a person!

when asked (by my lawyer) to have my doctor fill out the MS questionnaire - 5 pages!!! .. I first made a copy of it .. filled it out myself - so when I went to the doctor with the blank set and my set ... it took less than a week to get it back from the doctor SIGNED ... and when I brought the signed 5-pager to the lawyer - he said "that was fast!" ... I said that I've been waiting for over a year ... and learned the hard way ...

and, I got a letter from my neuro (seperately) about my symptoms making it difficult to work at a job at this time ...

keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

RRMS - April 2007

It takes only a single idea,
a single action to move the world!

The Power of One!
Vonn07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BaxterTheBunny (12-05-2008), Gazelle (12-04-2008)