View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder....

I wonder how nice it would be to watch deer again while having morning coffee...I wonder how cute Cooper must look...I wonder if I will ever get to pet him...

I wonder if Alffe needs a new book to displace that graphic

I wonder if I can give Feelinggoofy an extra big sometimes we need that extra help....

I wonder if BMW will be able to put her 'worked off' butt in a warm bath when she gets back...with candles, and soft music...and if she knows, that, yes, indeed we love her very much...

I wonder how Nikki's thumb is doing, and how everyone in her household is...I wonder if she can come away to here during Christmas and let us help hold her up....

I wonder about da duck...and if I can tell her that I had a friend in church who has 3 autistic children, and one of them was in my sunday school class, she is an angel on earth.....this must be a hard time of year for you...we love you...

I wonder who BMW's friend is who is having a hard time right now, and if I can give them a ....my pm is always open...and my heart...

I wonder if anyone else has the tradition of getting their Christmas tree on Thanksgiving weekend. Now that I am here with my daughter, our tradition has been taken up again. There is a beautiful tree in our living room right now, shining its beautiful lights, and yes, my dad's pictures are on it. And, yes, I did cry. I wish I had pictures of my friends loved ones on it too....Anyone want my addy???

I wonder how our Curious's hand is coming along...hope it is healing well

I wonder if I can give Koala a I hope you can get some rest...

I wonder if Moi got some rest...and what kind of sauce?????

I wonder if we can build bridges, instead of wanting to fall off of them...

I wonder if Twinks is back yet...and what she has in that shopping bag

I wonder if Tammi knows I am saying special prayers for her, and her family

I wonder about coolangel

I wonder when I will get to know megveg better...I am working on it

I wonder how wren is...did you really have to sleep on the floor...I have slept on cement before, not very comfortable

I wonder how cayokay's friend is doing...and cayokay...

I wonder if hippiechick is sleeping this am...and if she can feel our love

I wonder if DMACK is taking good care of himself...(((big hugs)))

I wonder if BF knows how much we love him

I wonder if Doody is staying warm....

I wonder how Abbie's leg is, and if her rollercoaster is getting a little less wild...I hope so

I wonder if BJ is safe, and knows how much we care about her, and love her

I wonder how Scrabble is holding up...and how her son is doing...

I wonder if Idealist will ever wonder with us again

I wonder how nice it is sometimes to be a seeker of truth (((Bizi))) and if she knows how much I admire her, and love her...

I wonder how difficult it is to walk a tightrope with family (((Addy)))

I wonder how Moss is holding up, and how her classes are going...

I wonder how Jaded's furkids like Christmas trees...

I wonder at how peaceful feeling Ctena's posts always are...

I wonder if we will ever get to have our own GTG...

Ok, Ok...this is a long wonder to have to read....but I just wonder so much sometimes....especially when I can

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-05-2008), Alffe (12-04-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-05-2008), DMACK (12-05-2008), Doody (12-04-2008), Nik-key (12-04-2008), Twinkletoes (12-04-2008), who moi (12-05-2008)