View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder how wonderful ((mistiis)) wonder was How is that for a tongue twister lol.

I wonder that somehow I knew goofy would be a bit saddened too. I wonder if I can tell her in the most loving kind way, if you are thinking it could be time to call your doctor, it IS time. Learned that the hard way *wink

I wonder how ((hippiechick)) is doing this morning and if she knows I am thinking of her

I wonder how our ((Abbie)) is doing and if anyone has heard how her leg is?

I wonder about ((curious)) and how I missed hearing something happened to her hand. I hope you are healing

I wonder how sad I am for ((Alffe)) The transition must be hard, and on Christmas even more so. I will be thinking of you

I wonder what ((BMW)) is planning to do to relax after she works so hard today. I liked ((Mistiis)) idea so much I might just have to do that myself tonight after I put the kids to bed.

I wonder where I put my calgon?

I wonder and hope I did not offend ((doody)) and I hope my explanation clears things up a bit... I am not sure if you know what TN is? if not here is a link with a good picture http://www.neurosurgery.ufl.edu/Facu...cBrochure.html
I wonder if I can share I have had severe migraines and cluster headaches since I was 12, and have had TN - ON (occipital neuralgia) and AD (anesthesia dolorosa) for the past 10 years. I do understand head pain, all to well.

I wonder if I can share that I was feeling a bit peevish because I have the exact same thing she does, viral meningitis, and that while she is being treated in the hospital, I am at home caring for Lynn and the kids. With not only the same thing she has, but with the added conditions I deal with daily. I was on a rare pity pot and thinking if one is hospitalized for head pain, I would be there 24/7. Pity party over

I wonder if I can get Lynn up to try to take a short walk with me? I wonder how much I worry because he sleeps so much now

I wonder if I can leave big giant hugs for everyone

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-05-2008), Alffe (12-04-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-05-2008), mistiis (12-04-2008), Twinkletoes (12-04-2008), who moi (12-05-2008)