View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 04:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollym View Post
It is abnormal for normal people and abnormal for MS. So many holes, but no pegs to fit in......
Ya want this guy's name? It'd give you an excuse to maybe come visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoyizes View Post
I'm excited for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
I am excited about that oral medication. Whoohoo! You go Gaz!
Thanks, I am too in a weird sort of way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizabeth View Post
Glad you found a sensible doctor... You have to wonder, do the other doctors that try to change the diagnosis do it so they can order a bunch of tests to "look for other problems"?

Once I sort of hinted to my neuro that maybe I didn't have MS and you should have seen his expression... like he's thinking, oh, you definitely have MS.
Wiz, I know. Those things had been ruled out before. And when I went to the rheumatologist less than a month ago he ordered a lot of the same "rule out" tests AGAIN! Ugh... what, he didn't BELIEVE the tests from earlier this year? Sometimes you just throw your hands up in the air in frustration and submit because you know there's no other way out.

Oh boy.... that must have been a Kodak moment! Well, when you're stuck with the dx I guess you're stuck. At least he didn't give you the impression you needed a psych eval. Hey, there's a bonus behind MANY things in life if you only look.
ewizabeth (12-04-2008)