View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You definitely need a new ortho doc!!!! Not one person in the world with rsd can do anything, especially pt, without it being a priority! You're not wrong in wanting to make sure you make the most of pt. His naive, and IMO, condescending attitude, toward you is enough to make my blood boil and want to write him a very long letter letting him know exactly what I think of him!!!! Any fall, even a seemingly inconsequential one, can be a BIG deal for an rsd'er. I should know as I've had many, very minor incidents in the past 6 years. LOLOL I tend to be a bit clumsy at times.

I agree with LoriLee that you should report him to the hospital and anyone else that's appropriate.

As for the hobby thing.....I keep myself busy doing many hobbies and no matter what I do rsd isn't far from my mind. It does help keep my mind of my body and that in turn helps my pain level most days but come on.....*snorts* No matter what I do rsd is always there and that's just the way it is with this crud!! First thing on my mind when I wake up and the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep.

You're looking out for yourself and doing everything right. Don't let this ignorant "doc" and appalling lack of knowledge make you doubt yourself!!

BIG Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote