Thread: Mucuna and me
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 11:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mucuna and me

Hi folks,

Sorry not to have reported for a while, but with a snow storm and my computer crashing and other things, I just couldn't find time to log in, till now.

For those that are interested, I started taking M=Mucuna a while back. I stated with a 2.5 gm in the morning without my pill. It didn't work and at the last of it I was up to 3 X 2.5 gms in the morning. At 7.5 gm, I got on alright and I was bouncing of the walls. I knew then that it was to much and took the advice of someone on this board telling me to start slow and just take a pinch of it. I did as advised and started my day with 1 pinch of M and one 100/25 pill. The pinch didn't work and I was left waiting for my pill to kick in. I slowly worked it up to 3 pinches and my pill and low and behold, I found my level. When I'm off and it happens every so often because I forget to take my pills, I take 3 pinches to get me going and a pill to keep it going. Other times, I just take my pill.

I know for sure that everyone is different and therefore should experiment and and find their level.

Saturdays are the days that I don't take any M at all. There are other days that I don't need it but I make it a point to make that day M free.

It's quite a balance and you have to work at it, but I like using M as it gets into my system quickly. I don't mix it in water, I just put in my mouth and it's adsorbed there. Once in a while I can feel that I've taken to much and take steps to not take any more till I'm back down again.

I'm happy that I was fortunate enough to have read the information on it here.

Thank you guys
"Thanks for this!" says:
shcg (04-26-2016)