View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Char!

At home I use an ice cube tray with 16 compartments. I fill it with each morning med and vitamin and cover it with a 1 gallon plastic bag. I keep it in the kitchen drawer. I like it because I can fit all the pills in it and don't have to refill it as often. I also have a big pill holder for the days that I work. I fill that the same time as the ice cube tray so I get 23 days worth before I have to do it again.

I keep a little ramekin cup in the drawer with the ice cube tray. The night before I take one day's worth of pills out of the tray and put them in the cup. Then I take them in the morning after breakfast.

On work days I can't eat until I get to the office so then I use the pill holder.

It empties before the ice cube tray so I refill it from that and use until both are empty and need to refill in 23 days.

The reason I can't eat until after breakfast is that I take a Nexium when I wake up with a glass of water and have to wait an hour before I have anything else to eat or drink.

This works well for me since I take so many pills.

At night I only take one pill now so I just keep that bottle on the counter and take one right before I go to bed.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09

Last edited by ewizabeth; 12-05-2008 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Doh, make that 23 days worth, not 25!
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (12-08-2008), azoyizes (12-07-2008), Riverwild (12-05-2008), SandyC (12-05-2008), yeahbut (12-06-2008)