View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

How many CEOs do you think have a couple of million people world wide who could be doing research for them for nothing along with stating their status medically, psycologically - let's change that to mentally - at practically any time of the day or often night. Full availabiity. How could that not make connections and discoveries?? Come on.....we can no longer stand quietly for this......how arrogant does one get than to leave people out of something that could save lives because of money. Get a partner, but please include patients.

I 've certainly done enough damage for one afternoon - so glad to see you Linda; now i am having a mood shift to the positive side and let's see what we can create.

see Jean Burns signature line = Margaret Meade, first one I used on Grassroots Connection - it's pops up all the time because there is a group of people here who repeatedly have experienced it.

I think its time to do it again - Everyone just do the right thing, Abusers will be given time out. Patients do not go where you don't belong and if you do keep quiet. Physicians, heal theyselves..you are malfunctioning with attitude. I am losing faith in doctors. Patients, don't type crazy emails , especially to MJF -[ oops that slipped out lol]. A walking case study, and know you all are too! ha

For ex: I think i saw a user name that read - fisherman and bikergirl. That's another whole story - nothing normal about their lives. But what a life....cyberworld means so much to me. iT's great to have my real world familiy "get it".

OK now I'm drifting. Would like to hear from a lot of you. Act immediately or we won't even deserve it. You must be good and ready to do it.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Ibken (12-05-2008), indigogo (12-06-2008)