View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

well, here's my story ...

when I started have sx's coming alot more frequent .. November 2006 - March 2007 from pains thru-out my left elbow, hip/leg area, to bronchitis, to total numbness on left side to drop foot ... I finally went to a doctor - uh, didn't even have a PCP at the time - I was working FT, plus preparing tax returns for my own business ... going 100mph ...

in April - dx'd with MS (whatever THAT is!!) .. I had no clue!!

took me 4 months of aggrevation working with the employer's disability people and SSDI ... had no clue!! that, I decided to return back to school to finish my master's in a whole new degree - non-profit ..

since then (still waiting after 3 denials with SSDI and now in a lawyer's hands) ... I'm one course away from graduating ... and have gradually come up with a non-profit program making quilts for those in need ... and making other items (like pillowcases, tote bags, towels, paintings - watercolors, acrylics) to sell online to raise money to make quilts ...

it's coming along rather nicely ... and my next move (hoping this next summer) to move to Door County .. "the Cape Cod of the Midwest" with the program and continue to work with my art ...

thanks for letting me share ... (and to build my lighthouse!)

RRMS - April 2007

It takes only a single idea,
a single action to move the world!

The Power of One!
Vonn07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jules A (12-06-2008)