View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded2nite View Post
Whoo hooo yahoo Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have her until Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I had a heart to heart with my son this morning. He admitted to having a problem! Even said he is open to rehab.

I told him I will pay for him to go, on one condition.....he has to give me temporary custody of the baby until he is though with the program and stays clean for 6 months.

He is concerned about his girlfriend....................I said the baby and you are my ONLY concern. I also told him if he doesn't go I will call CPS and he will lose the baby the hard way. At least with me he will know who has her and she will not have to spend a minute in the system.

Now I have to wait for his decision.

I feel a little bit hopeful because he admitted he needs help. Fingers are crossed here.........keep the prayers coming please!!!!
Hi Dottie!! Enjoy every minute....savour each second!! Do not worry about anything right now...deal with that later....give no emotional space to anything else while she is with you...I am so happy for you!!!! Please give her extra huggies for me...that sweet little angel!!! Have fun Dottie Love, Dorrie xoxo

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jaded2nite (12-06-2008)