View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you (((MOI))) and (((NIKKI))) .....I can't tell you how much your love, and care mean to me. This is just not something one can talk very easily about. Its something I have had to get through on my own, except for my friend at church. 7 years of counseling and therapy to recover from that thyroid disaster, but no one to help me with this. Well, I shouldn't say no one because, yes, He is there, always has been, and always will be. We have a very intimate relationship. Ever since I was little. I think you are right Nikki. He has always been by my side. I had no one else. Now, I have friends like you and my sweet Moi, and so many others here. And I know they will understand. I hope so anyway. This is not a pretty thing to think about or look at. If I had someone else to go to I wouldn't bring it here. But then I think about all those other people out there who don't have anyone either. And I want them to know that we are here for them. And that they are loved......

(((MOI))) your sig made me laugh right out loud this am.....I just love you to pieces......

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-07-2008), Alffe (12-07-2008), doxiemama (12-11-2008), Nik-key (12-07-2008), who moi (12-11-2008), ~scrabble (12-06-2008)