View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 10:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default peripheral neuropathy

(way back 2001 my father died at the age of 63, as his doctors diagnose him Peripheral Neuropathy (motor sensor problem) all his muscle was totally mislay till his muscle to breath was also affected until he die.)
I’m 32 yrs old now, At the age of 23 I feel something different on my right thigh, numbness and sometimes pin needle that something moving inside that make feel itchy, and while I finish to play my favorite sports basketball I feel lots of muscle pulse which I though its normal,
I stop drinking alcohol at the age of 27 when I feel my adrenaline weak while i playing basketball. I try to have some doctors advice regarding what I feel but when I try, even I story about my fathers history they only check my blood and when results came they telling I am normal as 100% which I know in my own feeling its not because the feeling of numbness is still there & now a days I feel little ache on my back waist. My question is if I really have this peripheral neuropathy which hereditary from my father, there’s any medication for this illness or even medicine so that the progression is slowed?
madovi02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote