View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Morning all. Sitting here watching the snow and wind blow everything away. I wont snow blow till tomorrow. Other than that just online shopping and stuff. Maybe throw a load of laundry in.

Frank, do you have pain meds? How did you throw your back out in bed? Huh? Huh? lol

Wiz, been there done that with my kitties too. I hope the treatment helps. If your baby doesn't drink enough, ask the vet for a needle and IV bag. It's really easy to do at home and is more cost effective. All you do if lift his back skin under the neck and slide the needle in. Most cats are good about it since it doesn't hurt too much. One way to tel if your cats are dehydrated is to pull up their back skin under the neck and pinch gently. If the skin falls back quickly they are fine. If it sticks up, they are dehydrated.

Deb, Kitty, Sarah hope you all get to feeling better soon physically and emotionally.

Tammy, glad you got the furniture moved. What ornament are you going for? Must be a bird eh? lol

Everyone have a great day and stay warm and safe.

Last edited by SandyC; 12-06-2008 at 02:33 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (12-06-2008), ewizabeth (12-06-2008), Vonn07 (12-06-2008), weegot5kiz (12-06-2008)