View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 11:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oops - Introduction for TN member

Hello,

I think I entered this incorrectly. Yes, I am an IT person but I have never been on a site like this! LOL I have pasted by message below.

I am 41 years old and have recently been diagnosed with TN. I just had an MRI (fun) and am on Neurontin, Baclafen, and Percocet. Obviously, I am on medical leave because I cannot think straight or drive. I belive I have had TN for some time, but just chalked up the pain to cluster headaches caused by stress or sinuses. Eventually, I was struck with pain that sent me to the E.R. Wow, isn't this thing so frustrating? I am on the go constantly with my kids, friends and work. Now, I am at home "stoned" a good portion of the day. My kids and husband are getting quite frustrated with this - and it seems mostly with how it is negatively affecting them. I know it is difficult for them to understand since I don't look "sick".

I have read many of your posts so thought I should introduce myself. I am having a crappy day but your kind posts always seem to allow me to not feel so alone.

So, hello and nice to meet you!

Debbie
DebMurphy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-09-2008)