View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Carolina It's soooo good to see a post from you but I'm so sorry for all that you've been going through.

I'm so sorry about your Dad.....it's so hard to lose a parent. Like you, I spent every day with my Dad before he passed away and was with him the moment he left us. It was the hardest thing I ever did but I'll never regret it and I hope you won't either. Your Dad wasn't alone when he left this world...you were with him....and that alone is worth everything you sacrificed in order to be there for him. Believe me, I can so relate to all this...if you ever need to just talk PM me and I'll send you my phone number.

You owe no apoloogies, either. I'm just glad you posted and let us know what's been going on in your life. I'm so sorry for your loss and I pray that things will get a little easier for you each day.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Carolina (12-07-2008), CayoKay (12-07-2008), Twinkletoes (12-07-2008)