View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 01:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJA - TOS View Post
Thanks guys for keeping up with me.

I did follow one advise I was given and started to take B12 pills. The reason being that diarrhea can lead to malabsorbtion of B vitamins. I probably didn't take it long enough for it to work cause another attack hit. I will keep taking it. I had hoped it would pep me up some but it didn't.

I guess the only consolation is that when my abdomen almost has me doubled over, my tos and back don't hurt as much. That is so stupid.

I can't see that this is stress but it could be. I'm on SSD so I sit around the house alot. I do laundry, make dinner, take care of my now teenage kids and husband. I've gotten to the point that if I don't feel good, the house doesn't get done and we order out. We eat a few scorched meals at times too. No one yells at me thank goodness. I've been miserable for almost 8 years with the tos and back stuff. What's one more problem that no one can find a cure for???

Thanks for all those hugs. I can use every one.

Marcia
Hi Marcia,

when you say, "pills" it worries me that you got some cyanocobalamin and took the pills by swallowing them whole.

That is not the most efficient way to take B12.

For years I've been telling people about B12, and those people who get the cyanocobalamin most often tell me that it does nothing so they stopped taking it.

Actual B12 does work, it is very effective, but you have to get it to your body and swallowing it puts it in line to not be absorbed. If you use sublinguals the B12 goes right into your system. and if you use the methylcobalamin it does not have to be converted to methylcobalamin because it already is methylcobalamin.

((((((((Marcia)))))))))