View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Wonder thread 156

I wonder that the old thread has reached page 3, so I thought I would start a new one. Waiting on ((BMW)) to turn out the lights. Pretty please

I wonder if I can thank Jaded for sharing that picture of her beautiful GD!

I wonder, that I have been wondering about ((Mistiis)) and ((BWM)) on and off all day. Such courage

I wonder how good it is to see ((Addy))

I wonder if ((coolangel)) knows it is ok to lurk, we all do it from time to time

I wonder that ((Alffe)) has me very curious now and I might just have to read the Shack! I wonder how glad I was to hear that the humane society picked up her groundhog.

I wonder if I can tell Alffe, I understand what she means about the mouse, I have a tank all set up for rescue if my cat happens to hurt one. *sigh. I wonder if she has ever tried Victor Live Catch Mouse Traps ? You can catch and then release the lil buggers.

I wonder how happy I am to hear ((Tammy)) is finding good pain relief!!!

I wonder how delighted I am that ((Hippiechick)) is doing better

I wonder how happy I am that ((Moi)) and ((Twink)) were able to meet!!!!! But hmmm perhaps a bit envious too

I wonder how good it is too see ((doxie)) wondering with us.

I wonder how ((Koala)) and her husband are doing.

I wonder if ((Abbie)) is feeling better? I sure hope so!

I wonder if ((Wren)) has moved into her new place?

I wonder if ((Doody)) has found that picture of her sister?

I wonder how ((David)) is feeling and if his back pain is getting any better?

I wonder if I can share my oldest brother is having back surgery on the 19th ..eeek

I wonder if ((BMW)) ever took that bath? I did, and think I will go take another.. maybe sip some wine this time too *wink

I wonder if ((Moi)) will tell ((Moss)) I am thinking about her?

I wonder if ((Goofy)) has called her doctor?

I wonder how ((Curious)) and ((Flygirl)) are doing?

I wonder that I think about everyone here

I wonder if I can share I found out Friday at therapy the real reason I throw up every time it snows......... I wonder if I can share that when I am ready....

I wonder that we had our Thanksgiving dinner today.......... I was mistaken that it would be easier if we celebrated it on a different day.

I wonder that though sad, we did still have a wonderful time and I have so much to be thankful for.

I wonder if I can muster the strength to decorate the tree with the kids....

I wonder that they are hounding me, so I better run. Big hugs to the room

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-08-2008), Alffe (12-08-2008), Doody (12-07-2008), doxiemama (12-07-2008), Koala77 (12-09-2008), mistiis (12-07-2008), tamiloo (12-08-2008), Twinkletoes (12-08-2008), who moi (12-09-2008)