View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJA - TOS View Post
I can definately see your point about not living my life. I've been frustrated for 8 years. I just can seem to accept that this is me. I can't seem to smile on the way to the bank to get my SSD money. I can't seem to be grateful that I'm at least able to put money into the family finances. I've spent 8 great years raising my kids cause I could stay home with them due to the SSD. However, they've had to put up with all my problems. So, yes, there is tons of mental stress in my head!
Yes, I think it must be very hard on you. I've been sick since 2004 and sometimes, well, sometimes it's hard.

But see, on the whole I don't mind being alone. I like to garden and work on my website and I have these horrific legal problems.

I'm really sorry, but I don't know what TOS is. I thought you were a computer geek and it meant, "Terms of Service" -- but I take it that it's a disability of some sort. What is it?

One thing that's helped me a lot is to garden. The improvement in my health is so slow that ... well, I tend to be tempted to give up hope of being able to drive again and stuff. When I garden, then I can take a horrible bit of my back yard and change it, and it makes me feel so good to see the difference. The difference comes so slowly as the plants grow that it gives me hope that my body is slowly healing. (Methylcobalamin actually regenerates nerves, but not very fast. I mean, yes, fast, but not overnight.)

Do you have ridges on your fingernails? or are you losing your moons? Those can be signs of low B12, and if you have those signs then possibly you're not feeling happy because of the depression that's often a part of low B12.

It sounds like you have a lovely family, so it would be good if you could enjoy them more and not be down because of a deficiency in a simple vitamin.

I really could not believe that it was that effective, but now, with all my experience, I wish I'd had a LOT more earlier on. I think that would have made an enormous difference.

(((((((((Marcia)))))))))