View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi,

B12, like many things, is very tricky. Did you happen to keep notes on the symptoms you were experiencing? It would be good to know if the tingling reduced at all after you were taking B12.

The B12 you had, was it shots? or was it sublinguals? or were you swallowing pills?

Here's the thing about your B12 level of 2000: that's B12 in your blood. Where we need B12 in our bodies is in all the tissue, and in the nerves. For instance in autopsies when people are very low on B12 their spinal cord can be in tatters, so to speak.

B12 is used up by stress and if we have absorption problems it's used up more quickly. But "quickly" can mean many years. So replacing it, in the deep tissue, takes years, too.

If you keep your blood levels up high, then your body will be able to replace the B12 where it's needed more deeply much more easily.

I've been having B12 replacement for a decade and while I constantly have improvement, I'm not entirely back to where I was. I think it's an attainable goal to look to being back where I was... if I don't die of old age first. lol

I used to think that B12 was highly related to heart problems, but when Tim Russert died I happened upon a picture of him that clearly showed his fingernails and he had great moons, so I don't think he was lacking in B12 at all.

Have you been in contact with any toxins that you know of? When I was living in hydrogen sulfide I was sure I had heart problems because my chest hurt so much and it was so hard to breathe, only really the problem was that the soft tissue in my chest was swollen from the h.s. At that time I had a prolapse which apparently was a result of the h.s., too, because when I wasn't living in the h.s. anymore it went away...

If you have little kids it's probably hard for you to rest, but rest can make a huge difference. I think it gives our bodies a chance to sort things out. Mostly, things are complicated and I think our bodies can handle even the most complicated stuff better than drugs, in many cases, if our bodies can just get the free time to work things out.

((((((((mercyhill))))))))))))