View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 05:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Alison

It's good to see you on the forum again.. I hope that you are able to get thru your surgery with out any glitches.. Wouldn't it be a grand Christmas present to have a wonderful outcome.. I think the last time I spoke to you I was going for a rivision of my failed cervical fusion which I had surgery on and am recovering from at this time.. I am still having my headaches and neck pain so time will tell.. I had a repeat neurography in Sept for the right brachial plexus that I had surgery on back in January of this year. I started to have pain and numbness in the right arm again. My report showed developing adhesions and nerve irritation. My surgion told me that he may need to go in and clean up the adhesions and use a double dose of seprafilm to help prevent the reoccurance.. I see him this week to discuss the options.. I still am having problems with the left brachial plexus but that will have to wait..
If you can PM me with your e-mail address.. My laptop went down a few months ago and I lost a few addresses.. And one of them was yours..
Keep us posted on your surgery date...
Your in my prayers..
((Hugs))
Dawn

Last edited by dawn3063; 11-25-2006 at 08:38 PM.
dawn3063 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote