View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can give (((goofy))) a big and tell her that maybe it is time to let us help support her...You are in my prayers, and I am sure in those of many others here as well.... ....I like to ask those who are lurking, and just can't post, if they would just hit a thank you button now and then, we would know they are there.

I wonder if Nikki got her bath

I wonder if da duck got some rest...

I wonder if doxiemama will share some more so I can get to know her better my pm is always open...even if I don't answer right away...

I wonder if I am asking too much of my dear (((Alffe))) I wonder how reading about that cake made me drool.....

I wonder if BMW is still cold, and needs a warm

I wonder at music too dear (((Moss)))...many many times it is the only thing that can bring me comfort. And often makes my eyes mist right up...sending you prayers for that final

I wonder at how wonderful it is to see (((hippiechick))) posting with us...I wonder if she is looking into a hospice...I am voluntering with a good one. Wish I were there to help you....

I don't want to make this too long to read....you are all in my thoughts and prayers every morning, and every night. Sometimes throughout the day too

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-08-2008), Koala77 (12-09-2008), Nik-key (12-09-2008), tamiloo (12-08-2008), who moi (12-09-2008)