View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 06:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemonkey View Post
Yes. It's because i am nasyt and evil when i get stressed that so many people hate me and think i'm no good.I deny it but i'm ony deceiving mself.
If i was any good i wouldn't keep doing it.I would know how to handle it all better.
Dear Tim ....

No, you aren't Nasty & Evil when you get stressed. You used to ACT "socially inappropriately" and use vulgar offensive language, but you have learned to control that. You now post about how you FEEL. But feeling isn't "being Nasty & Evil", it is just FEELINGS. Feelings are real stuff, your stuff, and they are REAL to you, even if you later think a lot and change your feelings.

When people read your telling about how you FEEL, no one can hate you for your feelings. They are your real feelings. And many of us feel very happy to see you expressing your FEELINGS, not just saying bad words born of upset.

And sometimes when you FEEL upset, you announce that you are leaving, but that too is not Nasty & Evil. And when you come back to us, we are happy.

Tim, YOU ARE NOT NASTY. AND YOU ARE NOT EVIL. It is NOT BAD for you to have upset feelings. It is NOT BAD for you to talk about those feelings.

You have what psychoanalysts call a very punitive SuperEgo. Who punishes your Id severely, making you THINK you are Nasty & Evil. But you have learned to make your Ego strong - strong enough to govern your Id and modulate just how your Id expresses itself. You have done good. Real good.

And we are proud of you.

And I apologize for being so upset about myself that I couldn't respond to you in the past two days. It took a lot of giving here, posting articles for forums, to thaw the frozen horror of the past week and start feeling for others again.

Hugs to you, Tim.
Teri