View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondi View Post
Hi everyone... Hope you all are doing well and having a nice holiday season.

I'm feeling really funky. About a week ago I started noticing a worsening of my balance. Normally (hahahaha....) I walk like a drunk person, no straight lines for me, but in the last several days it has gotten worse. If I turn my head while standing I almost fall over.

Yesterday my throat started feeling scratchy and by bedtime I had a full-blown sore throat. Can getting sick like this effect my MS symptoms? Is it a relapse? Do I need to contact my dr or just ride it through?

Thanks in advance for your responses... you guys always come through for me!

Happy Holidays!
Hi Kim

As u probably already know, everyone reacts differently, but w/me almost everytime I get a cold it turns into a sinus infection. With that said, I also run a temp. Anytime I have an infection of any kind, I run the risk of an exacerbation if it isn't treated.

Make sure u get plenty of rest and keep yourself well hydrated. If u run a temp for more than a day or two over 100, call the doc ASAP. That's my advice based on my experience.

Get well soon!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (12-08-2008)