Thread: Why???
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 07:36 PM
artist

artist

Hi Roz,

OMG, don't delete, please! You and a few others are doing sterling work in retrieving lost info and posting brand-new stuff.

Right now, I'm quite unwell, but just wanted to add my voice of thanks.
For myself, time is the biggest issue, I work solidly (this isn't a choice) and have little time for researching. Also, unless a posted link explains to me what it is, I may not follow it - time constraints again, plus unless I know you (of course, I know YOU, so this doesn't apply to your posts) I won't click on just anything, could *be* anything!

Many of our members are in too much pain to stay long on the computer, sadly - important to remember that, and while we can mostly manage a quick few lines, it always takes time to find information. And, you know, some people like digging into things and are good at it, others are best at different ways of support...it takes all sorts, ya know....

Which is why you *are* appreciated. It's been quiet here last few days - Thanksgiving, busy weekend - but I know you are highly valued.

Ok, time for me to lie back down...return of vertigo, and I don't know whatall...
thanks again, Roz, just my $0.2 worth! ....xxx all the best.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote