Thread: That Fabric...
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Alffe thank you for sharing Michael's character with us...it makes his name mean so much more now.

Heightened sensitivity, brings with it much sadness, everything around you can become a 'Lassie' film.

I have been on anti-depressants for over 2 years now and i miss CRYING.....why you might ask?

because tears cleanse...they initiate hormones that help release the stress, tears are a visual clue to others that all is not how it should be. I miss that feeling of shedding tears for the world around me, the trauma in life that pains my vision....is now just pain in my heart
Yet i find this new resolve both frustrating ,and at fleeting moments very soothing.
its not easy when you wear your heart on your sleeve....it is more a kin to having no skin on your hands and being surrounded by searing heat.

but without this trait in my make up-...i certainly would not be me. i would not have been capable of reaching out to people that society would rather ignore. I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO READ PEOPLE as clear as i do now, by read i mean, i feel unknown stories about some people often those who need an ear..to listen to them..or a shoulder to cry on...

I will be truthful and tell you at times i am so tired, and weary, about helping others.....then something happens and I'm the first one in to help...............

It is in me to care................my conscience is enormous and would never allow me to be a bystander............the payback of sadness is very hard, but i cant switch off.

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-08-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-09-2008), doxiemama (12-11-2008), mistiis (12-08-2008), Nik-key (12-09-2008), pono (12-09-2008), Twinkletoes (12-08-2008), who moi (12-09-2008)