Thread: That Fabric...
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear David...you are such a caring Soul...and definately not an 'easy' path to tread, but a 'royal' one.

...letting the joys fill me up again. Taking care of YOU! You get drained, and have to deal with your own depression, which is draining in itself. Do you write? I know you like photography. How much time do you find for it? I have found that allowing myself to take a deep breath and experience something that is joyful, and allowing it in, despite the depression, helps me to get through. Things can become pretty bleak through depressive eyes, and a depressive mind. Finding any joy can be the most difficult thing, especially when you face what you do over and over. But it is there in something. We just need to find it, and breathe it in, giving us the needed strength to continue on our journey.

I think, maybe, trying to find why there is pain in the first place. What is the dance of life? Ok, I am getting a bit philosophical here....

Sensitivity, a blessing, and a curse. But, I think, I am grateful for it. Where would the world be if there were not people who where strong enough to be weak enough....sorry, this is a good/bad day.....

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-08-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-09-2008), DMACK (12-09-2008), doxiemama (12-11-2008), Nik-key (12-09-2008), pono (12-09-2008), Twinkletoes (12-08-2008), who moi (12-09-2008)