View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxiemama View Post
David, Twinks, Mistis, Alfie and Nik-Key-You all are so wise and you are able to express things so much better than I can. It took me a while to like who I was and am-I couldn't play a piano, I was and still am quiet in most social situations. I just quit therapy after she said that I couldn't change the situation I was living with. I have learned to accept what my ms (I don't want to give it capital letters) has done to my body and my life but to add to this insult I have to live and accept my husband who is controlling in his own way, but supportive in so many ways, who is silent and with whom I feel alone with in a crowd. He is still seeing her, but with the financial crunch and the realization that I just needed to find my own inner peace. Inner peace can be lonely. Thank you all that you guys do and if I left anyone out by name-forgive me. I don't necessarily want a harder skin. Again its that balance issue again.....

Pat (Doxie) and P.S. I think I forgot David and I don't want big ears to think I forgot him.
Pat, I want MORE for you....acceptance is a huge thing and I so admire you for being able to...a lot of people never get where you are now.
Inner peace can be lonely but just hollar out...we are here for you.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-09-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-09-2008), DMACK (12-09-2008), doxiemama (12-11-2008), mistiis (12-09-2008), Nik-key (12-13-2008), Twinkletoes (12-08-2008), who moi (12-09-2008)