View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 08:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Buzzing under the skin??

Does anyone have this feeling? I don’t know what the heck is going on. I feel like I could actually light a light bulb with the tip of my finger if I wanted. My head’s buzzing and my legs and arms are buzzing. I’ve never had this before and don’t know what’s causing it.

I met my new pdoc on Friday. I was a nervous wreck so by the time I went in I felt a panic attack coming on and I’ve been feeling anxious ever since.

We started out slow with the usual intros and she asked me why I was there? I was floored and couldn’t think what to say so I said I’m bipolar and I need help controlling my feelings whether by meds or just somebody to talk to. After I got those words out I froze because I realized what I had said. I said I was BIPOLAR. I think we’re going to hit it off because she let me talk about what I wanted not like the other guy I had. I talked about my mom for 45 minutes are she urged me to keep talking. Yes I cried a lot but she said it was okay to let it out and I needed that.

My meds have been changed so maybe it’s one of those? I wasn’t taking anything except Effexor since I walked out of the other pdoc’s office. Now I have Depakote, Lamictal for depression, Seroquel to help me sleep and Klonopin. But all I’ve taken is the Depakote (750mg) about 3 hours ago. Or maybe I’ve let it go too long???

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ