View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 11:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Nothing Found...

Hey Girls...
I know this post is old, but I have to bring up this topic again because it is effecting me.
I am 28 years old and have ALWAYS have nolmal periods. They have been very light periods and have usually lasted 3 days at the most.
I was diagnosed with RSD in Aug 06 of the rt. foot and Full-body, Systemic RSD in Jan 07. I had a baby in Dec. 07 and my periods still were normal but lasted about 5 days.
Then, about 4 months ago I started having heavier periods and they would end at day 5, and start back up at day 8 but they would be very light and brownish dishcharge (sorry to gross out you guys reading) So, I thought this was just the end of the period coming a little late. Now, by month 4 it seems like the bleeding is just coming and going from day 8-16 or more.

Plus, I was having pain during sex (which I never had before). I feel burning, and basically I feel RSD (that is what my gut tells me)

So, I decided to go to the Ob/Gyn, because it was also 1 year post birth of my 1 year old. I got my results today and there was nothing wrong. My Ob tells that RSD has spread to my Uterus

What are everyone's thoughts on this??

Thanks!!

"We Will Conquer This Demon They Refer to As, RSD!"

nopainever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote