Thread: Why???
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 09:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Don't Delete

I get alot out of your research!! This is what you bring to our table!! I am not a researcher! Sorry!! Not to say I don't use my computer for a tool, I do. But I just don't do it well. I am always getting off the beaten path onto something I don't need or what have you. Sheeesh. You are a very important balance to all of this. Than we have me - the moronic jokester, and and so forth. Each one brings to the "table" something unique. But I can absolutely guarantee speaking for at least two others besides myself that your hard work does not go unnoticed.

Unfortunately my huge cocktails of meds each day limit my abilities to focus strongly. Therefore I just exists now days. Who would ever believe I used to be the Director of a very large Human Resources Department for a very major airline with quite a few degrees under my belt including psycology (just a little). This RSD has reduced me to less than! And most days now I am lucky if I can even get out of bed. But for someone like you who can spend hours reading and researching I commend you!! I only wish I still had my thinking cap!

With that note I hope and wish you continue to do what you do!!!

Love Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote