Thread: That Fabric...
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Being very sensitive? I think maybe I am too ? But funny thing I dont like to be called that in fact i try to hide that part of me as much as possible. but I know how horrible I feel if /when I make another feel badly or I hurt anothers feelings. I think it is the one thing in the whole world that really bothers me and I hate myself when that happens .I always try to make people smile or laugh. I hate when others around me are hurting or sad and even more hating myself if I am the cause of another saddness or hurt or ill feelings. I will be the one trying to lighten the load or lift the spirits or reach farther then the last one..
But I would never call myself sensitive and I wonder why ? Do I find it is a weakness in me? Why would that be a weakness it should be a plus.
Alffe Mom thanks for sharing Michael .

Yeah I was a Tomboy kinda girl.and hummmm maybe even then that was my way of hiding how sensitive I was / am ????
Yikes I better not think about that to much.
the fabric the fabric....
Thank you to everyone for sharing and talking.
Many Blessings.
PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 12-10-2008 at 07:20 AM. Reason: edit to remove a comment
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-10-2008), DMACK (12-09-2008), doxiemama (12-11-2008), mistiis (12-10-2008), Nik-key (12-13-2008), OhKay (01-06-2016), who moi (12-09-2008)