View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking a response

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercyhill View Post
I will let you know how my b12 levels turn out, it might not be totally realistic since I am taking sublinguals (I tried to stop it for a couple of days but after hearing about possible heart failure and having my weird heart problems, I was afraid to..) I'm hoping that a few weeks of supplementing won't push my levels too high.

Thank you again!
well I'm happy to hear you survived without the b12 for a few days. I wouldn't think stopping the b12 for a few days would kill you, unless you truly believed the b12 was keeping you alive.

I believe that with rest your body seems to sort stuff out. because I can truly relate to being stressed out and having all these sort of somatic symptoms that your doctor just brushes off as nothing. I even have to go through my dad who is a nurse, who basically brushes everything off as long as you got a pulse. and they think you're a hypochondriac or something.

all i got to say is you better be taking fish oil with heart troubles! -well hopefully at least.

I don't blame your GP for not testing for b12, most do not, and just check to see if you're iron deficient cause that is related to b12 deficiencies, at least that's what my doctor said. but as for your rheumatologist they should definitely send you for a b12 test, I haven't heard of a rheumatologist who didnt believe in that-like mRSD. I mean all the have to do is put a check mark next to check b12 levels, it's not like it costs extra!! That's what gets me with these hospitals/practicioners, you request a simple thing, and they nickel and dime ya.

wow heart echo? how'd u get that test? that's usually not the run of the mill test for heart troubles, usually ekg and blood test is what they go with.

I hope all is well or gets better!

as for considerthis:
you were living in hydrogen sulfide?? how do you live in it? -lol, sulfur is good for the skin.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote