Thread: That Fabric...
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 10:01 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Alpho,

always glad that you share about Michael...in private...I know I have said that with every post that you had/have posted about Michael, I think you have saved many lives...

I love Kahlil, he's one of those people that really HITS it on the nail so many times for me whenever I'd read his work.

"A Tear and a Smile" is still something that I'd read from time to time...just to chew on his thoughts and words...

mist,

you bring such a calming voice to it all even with all your struggles...you JUST have such a gentle way about you...you don't BS yet when you lay it out, it just is so soothing and calming even though inside you there are storms raging...I dunno how you do it..

twinks,

you have such a sense of humor and are very positive...I am so glad that you are opening bits by bits...it shows another side of you that is just as wonderful...you have been a great listener to many and perhaps now it's time for us to listen back...

David,

the physical tears do wonders yet I have become like you, I have become very desensitized...

I used to cry a lot when I was a kid...and half as much when I was an adult...being a "man" I was taught to not to cry...but I have very developed tear ducts...so I couldn't help it...

but in the recent years...I have been having problems "shedding" tears as well...

not sure what it is...I am mentally tougher, I do know that...

I used to apologize to everything and everyone...I was the type of person that if you'd step on my toes, I'd apologize to you...and then I'd get really angry afterwards thinking, "hey, why didn't he/she apologize to me??"

I also used to bump into posts...

in the supermarkets where they use those steel posts to hold up the buildings...

I used to run into them by accident and then I'd go, "excuse m...." then I'd blush and run away because people would stare at me like I am an idiot...

these days, when someone bumps into me. I smile first...and I say, "are you OK?"

If they apologize, I say it's OK...if they look at me as if it was my fault...if I was in the mood, I'd tell them that they need to learn some manners (that happens rarely though)

if I was not in the mood, I just give them the "death glare" LOLOL

But I still apologize to posts and beams because I find that they are more polite...

doxie, glad you could join us...would love to hear more from you

Addy, you always ADD A LOT to others lives...in all you've gone through, you have shown such strength and I feel like we live in parallel universes because when I hear some of the walks you've talked...I can only stand up and applaud you...I am so proud to be your friend!

nik, everything your sister has said is so true...

I can only concur with what she's said about you...your love and strength and warmth and kindness touches many hearts and lives...

yes, there is anger within you, yet within those anger, there is something else about it...you've always show us that there IS another side, a brighter side no matter how dark it is...and that is something that is so hard to see when we are in the fog ourselves....

you shine the light, dear friend...

BMW,

your courage in all that you've gone through and yet you are here giving your love and your heart and your artistry in your writings (as well as mistiis)
it reflects how special you are...

you are always kind and thoughtful to others...

we all make blunders...we all have made people that we love angry at times...

but because they love us back, they understand and forgive, just ask moss how many times she's been mad at moi...LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~

truly, you all are warriors, each with your own gifts and a lot of them cross over...

but what is great beneath it all is the heart to give...that kindness to give...is what makes a difference in other's lives...

I believe we all are sensitive...I think those that say they are not just have been hurt to the point that they have shut others out...

sensitivity IS good...and whille it can be its own worst enemy, that sensitivity
, just like the fabrics, can be pulled, mended, resewn, patched up, or really, be recreated into something else totally different yet just as beautiful...

this is a tapestry...the fabric...patterns abound...yet souls set free...

weave, my dear friends, weave....

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-09-2008), Alffe (12-10-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-09-2008), DMACK (12-10-2008), doxiemama (12-10-2008), mistiis (12-10-2008), Nik-key (12-13-2008), OhKay (01-06-2016), Spanish Moss (12-11-2008)