15 yr Member
Default Last week

Hi all

I had a really interesting week last week. First I went and spent three
days with a great group from the Governor's Planning Council at their
Conference.

I set up the IN*SOURCE booth, which is the group I work for. I had really
planned to go to the sessions too. But it really wasn't possible because
my booth ended up being the most busy one there. I also was the one that had a few parents or others that needed to be lead to other booths and
given a little boost to talk to them about things. So it was productive for
me.

I really enjoyed my time, and felt like I set a professional example. I also had the chance to pick up my special gift for my co-workers while there. See
we had a meeting on thursday and friday. And I always take some little thing as a surprise for them. But this year the date wasn't known early enough. So I didn't have my surprise I'd been sick. But the metlife gentlemen, had asked if I had a idea about how he could approach my co-workers about giving presentations to their parents like he does mine. And I suggested I take material, And he included a little Snoopy. Which they all loved.

I got to take care of a couple of my really rough cases, got to see if a special
agency would help the parents. And also got to meet a couple of other people who could come present to my parents. So it was so productive.

Next on Thursday and Friday I spent the days with my co-workers and
supervisors. And it was so nice. And then today of all things I was complimented my my supervisor on how nice I looked. It was really
nice to hear that because I put a lot of effort in making sure I had the
right clothes for the week.

So I had a great week, and Derrick spent the week with some friends.

Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-10-2008), Mari (12-10-2008)