View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default electric fireplace!!!!!

We had been looking for fireplaces for our new family room but it was all talk. So we decided to start looking. My husband doesn't like to open his wallet. Like when we were shopping for furniture for the new room. He gave me theis rediculously low price. Then he say this Lane furniture set of sofa, loveseat and recliner. Cost a lot more but he loved it and bought it on the spot. He said when you find quality you buy it. So when he saw this fireplace at Home Depot he fell in love with it. It cost about twice the amount we had been looking at. But our girls are able to help a little. So I go out tomorrow and buy it. We won't be able to pick it up and install it until this weekend though. My son in law just got home from Iraq and my daughter and him are spending the week in Gatlinburgh. Can you imagine having a nice cabin in the mountains with a hot tub inside and out and you bring your two dogs!!!!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (12-11-2008), ewizabeth (12-11-2008), Koala77 (12-10-2008), SallyC (12-13-2008), Twinkletoes (12-10-2008)