Thread: distraught
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 06:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

It took me over 5 years to win my case..And I thought it wasn't going to last that long..But I sure was wrong..Gave me a line of bullcrap..because I was ( at the time 38 and had a college education ) it didn't much matter if I had a bomb in my head that could blow at any moment..And because of my age the ALJ denied me and I had to appeal it and finnally went to Federal court with it..And they was very upset...Said I should have won at the ALJ court..Paid for everything from ALJ court to the fully fav made by fed. courts. And paid my fees and attorney his part..Had a hardnose judge...But this took over 5 years...What I'm saying sometimes they do make mistakes...DO NOT EVER give up...I think that is what they want people to do..It was very hard 5 years but made through it...Hugs, Cindy
Inoperable brain aneurysm (1centimeter by 6,7 mm ) in the LMCA -left middle cerebral artery M-2 section. I have severe pain from it pounding on the trigemenal nerve for the past 6 years..Did I mention how bad my pain is..Meds, methadone, morphine, ativan, topamax, accupril, asprin, phenergan, miralax,/ Hugs, Cindy
studey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote