Thread: Provigil
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 07:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

GodDreamer2007,

I took 1 Provigil on Thanksgiving Day and felt pretty attentive all day. I was able to actually socialize for 3 hours straight and did not feel worn out. However, it was hard to get to sleep and only got about 3 hours of sleep. I felt worn out the next day and rested alot. My face muscles were worn out. I think I did alot of talking and smiling because I felt so good! I did not take another Provigil this next day.

Anyways, I am trying to take Provigil on special type occasion days. I will probably take another one on Christmas, or better yet a 1/2. Hopefully the following day will not feel like I have crashed. Perhaps I need to wean off the next day by taking 1/4?? And then the next 1/8???????????

I need your advice. Have you ever forgot to take one and felt worn out? Do you think you need to wean off of this type of medicine, even if you only take it for a day?

It seems like a pretty powerful type of drug, and they don't even know exactly how it works? That kind of scares me. Does it scare you? I think it is pretty new, right? As such, there have not been any real long term type of studies to see what is does to our bodies, right?

Thank you for any advice you may have.

Cindy
snidermame is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote