Thread: SSD Question
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 11:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default SSD Question

Good Morning! I am new here on this site and am very glad to have found it. I am hoping you all can help me with a question that I have. I have been on workmans comp since 1999, had 7 surgeries and am still under doctors care but am in the process of setteling my case. I was approved for SSD but have not received any money from them yet because of w/c money. I am going through Vocational Rehab right now and they just offered me a job that there is no way that I can do---they say I can do it but I know there is no way I can. Without getting into it, they are setting me up to fail, they want to terminate me, and if I take this job I will not be able to do it. It also it 1 1/2 hours from my house each way.

My question to you all is---if I do not take this job and they terminate me, Will this be reported to Social Security and my Social Security be cancelled? On my award which was fully favorable and was back dated 3 years, it said I did not have to be re-evaluated for 7 years.

This is so stressful I just want it to all be over. If any of you know the answer to this I would be really thankful.

Sandgirl
sandgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote