View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Summertime,
I can honestly tell you that the weather really affects my rsd. I am really noticing it now living here in Iowa. I have to do things outside while my husband is on the road and I can really feel the pain. The pain in my hands and now feet,knees and legs hurt so bad all I want to do is cry. I tell my 13 year old daughter if I am not in the house by a certain time then she has to come check on me to make sure I am ok just in case I fall down or something. It is not fun. Life sucks with this disease. Sometimes I wish I could turn the hands of time back and change what I did so I can be normal, but I know that is not possible so I try to deal with it the best I can. My husband and daughter neither one could care less about my disease they don't even want to read anything about it to see what I go through on a daily basis. That really sucks because then they really don't understand the disease and what could really happen. I do know that for some reason this year seems to be a lot worse than other years on my body and I don't know why. Maybe because I am just getting weaker and becoming more of wimp. Oh well just thought I would drop you a line and let you know that yes the weather is bothering me teriable this year.

Sincerely,
Tracy(Screwballpookie)
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-14-2010)