View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ali,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandad. It is very hard to lose the ones you love. I can tell you one thing that I really beleive "even though the one you love is gone there are two things to remember: 1. They are never really gone 100% because you have the memories and the love in your heart and that is something no one can ever take away from you. 2. He knew you loved him and he is in a good place right now. God needed another good angel and he decided your grandad was the angel he needed so he took him. God only chooses the good people when he needs his angels and it sounds like your grandad was an awesome person and God seen that so he decided it was his time." It sounds like your grandad meant a lot to a lot of people and you all need to remember the good times and remember he is always there even if you can't see him. He can see every move you make and he will be one of your gaurdian angels forever because we all need a guardian angel sometime. JUST REMEMBER HE IS ALWAYS WITH YOU AND IS NEVER GOING AWAY! If you ever need to talk you can always talk to me. Take care and remember you have a lot of friends on this site that would do anything they can for you. Don't give up.

Sincerely,
Tracy(Screwballpookie)
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (12-11-2008)