View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 06:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default info, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
Abstract: The bloomin' stuff seems to work!

<This is a preliminary report at just the 24 hour mark, so be prepared for me to discover something horrible or something.>

Someone posted a question about GABA a few weeks ago and that, combined with my wife's swearing by it, prompted me to start it yesterday and, I must admit, I am pleased. It has a "smoothing" effect and has quieted that irritating internal tremor feeling. It also has greatly lessened the clenched muscle sensation. Most surprisingly of all, it almost immediately improved my GI function, not only the bowel but the stomach too! That's important because that is a part of the nervous system that includes a lot of important stuff like your heart beating.

I think it is improving the effect of the other meds, although I will withhold any conclusion on that for a few days.

Onward! <said with a defiant rattle of whiskers>
what brand and dosage are you using?

i tried GABA Calm by Source Naturals, peppermint flavor. have had a week of freezing and weakness so have backed off the stuff but it could be other things happening. mine has other ingredients too - glycine, l-tyrosine and taurine ...plus i admit to e xceeding dose duue to the peppermint !

glad it worked for you! please keep us posted on this. ibby

rat on, bro'!
Ibken is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote