View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 01:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Alison- I am sorry that you are having to go through a redo.. what a bummer!!! I am thrilled, however, to find someone else working with Jordan and Ahn...I really thought I would run into more like that on this board, since I was led to believe by my orthopedic (Dr. Mealer) that they were real experts in the field. (Dr. Jordan is not even on the reccomended drs list...which had me worried)

I was diagnosed with TOS in June, combination Repetitive stress and sports injury, well, if you can call yoga a sport.... I have been to see Dr Jordan a few times now, had a nerve block and a few weeks later Botox (also at CAST...that place is pretty cool!) done with only minimal success. I think I react poorly to the needles...I get so much pain and swelling from the injections that it masks the benefit of the injected substrances. Did Dr. Jordan give you any idea of ho bad your TOS was from his ultrasound imaging? He doesn't really quantify it..when I asked he said "yeah, it's pretty bad"

I have my second botox follow up with dr jordan on Dec 4 and i think he is going to send me to see Dr Ahn for evaluation. : ( I am not too exicted about the prospect of surgery but i'll wait to dwell on that until after the evaluation. Have also been exploring chiropractor and hellerworker as alternatives. Not sure how far that will really get me but since it doesn't involve cutting me open I am all for it.

What part of LA are you in? I am in the South Bay.

Johanna
johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote