Thread: Newly diagnosed
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Sailprice? It takes lots of COURAGE

To begin to post.... It sounds like 'things' are just starting tho. Is there any additional background you can offer tho? I know it's hard to plain old 'put it out THERE' but at the same time, one or more of us has had not YOUR experience, but one that might be similar.
And yes the nerves dying from the 'ends up' is what can and does happen, but there are lots of treatments, interventions, supplements, and other things that can help...IF we know what all mite have started your issues.
For myself? I 'got' the nunbnessess a few months after I'd had a long bout of pneumonia...things went downhill from there to an auto-immune neuropathy. Sooo, in my humble, non-medical, fully professional patient opinion!? Find and get all of your tests results from about 6 months before all this stuff started from any and all doctors and labs etc... and then work your way forward. Getting and keeping these records is essential as in another year...well, so much is going to have 'happpened' that you won't remember who you saw in April! Get my drift? RECORDS help new docs you see determine what they need to test/do etc and get to what mite be the roots of your problem.
Mrs D is a super resource in starting to deal with lots of what you mite have. But, you are going to have to learn lots to get a handle on what your own issues mite be. It IS work! Often a lot of work.
But, the more you know, the more open you can be to new options and treatments, as well, as to how to deal with it all.
Even just 'tingly' toes are NOT pleasant! I for one wish truly that we didn't have to deal with them at all. Read learn and keep at it! Don't let, EVER, a doc say 'that's all we can do. Be sure they test you thoroughly and THEN if nothing more can be done? There are meds.... Sigh. Hugs and hope! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote