View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Okay!! I guess we are heavy PC users after all!!!!!

So I shall look into this prefetch folder thingee!!!

Now you ask if Rocky is doing any more Rocky films. Don't know about his doing any films but I will tell you what just happened when he walked into the door fresh from his exercising.

I had printed out Mrs. Doubtfire's posting about lifting heavy weights and the pulling of tendons, etc. Alan said "oh really?? Please thank her for the information. How much weights am I supposed to do on the leg press?"
So I'm asking...........??

So we lay down and guess what he does??? He put his arm in front of my nose and says: "Melody, feel this". I said; "I just told them on the boards that if you put your bicep in my face one more time, I'll bop you one". He went on: "You gotta feel this, really!! feel my arm!!" So I felt it and went all OOH, AND AHH!!!

Then he goes (I swear, this is what he said). "I did 30 minutes of Yogurt on the mat". I said "you did what???" He said: "yeah, I got down on the mat and stretched and moved my body this way and that way, I was watching some guy demonstrating these moves". I said "so you did yogurt, hah??"

He said "yeah, that's what I just said". I then asked him 'WHAT FLAVOR"?? and after he looked at me as if I had two heads, I explained YOGA!!! NOT YOGURT!!!

I think he's still laughing.

So what exactly is the total weights that my Rocky is supposed to do on these leg press things?

melody

p.s. believe me, living with this man is NEVER boring!!!!

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote