View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Paula: At my age and stage I have to be limited in my comments. Nevertheless, I would personally thank you and others in our group for allowing me to participate in attempts to promote patient input. My 50 year career included personal contacts with notables including Hollywood celebrities, politicians, top brass within Fortune 500 companies etc---very many of them with personal or business related problems of monumental proportions. People like Michael, Muhammed, you and me and most of those in our small but dedicated group of advocates have one thing in common. We want to help!! Do not let the negative aspects of these threads discourage you. Remember we all have days when we are p***ed , discouraged, angry,resentful, etc. etc. We also have more than our share off "sick days". I strongly suspect many of those we solicit are biased in their views of the value of patient input. They may well question credentials, means of effective communication,validation of data being offered etc.

For, my part, I will continue as an active memeber of the project. Though lacking many of the skill levels evident in posts I will asssit whenever and wherever needed. Meanwhile we need you to hang in there! Bob C

Last edited by bandido1; 12-11-2008 at 03:08 PM.
bandido1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
paula_w (12-11-2008)