View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 04:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default botox post report!

hey guys,

Dabbo I had type A botox I'm not sure that we get the choice. They just put botox on the script and that's what the pharmacy gave me.

The experience went well. the doc doing the injections was amazingly good. I barely felt the needle, just the pressure of the fluid going in. I am exhausted today for some reason but I guess I need to give it time. I had trouble with the right eyelid and had to work to make it close! Weird feelings. I feel like I can't hold my head up and that my arm is not my own!!

I am happy with how it went. He even injected my jaw which when pushed was quite sore....I had no idea I had tirgger points there. I am certainly glad I did it and am anxious to have good results from this and will go back again and again to have it done until it does bloody well work.

I liked the fact that he injected into the trigger points and just felt around until I squired from the pain of him hitting a TP and then he poked me and that was that...he used 2 vials 200units of botox are now in my head neck and back!! I am a walking botox robot!! Well not so much walking today.

thanks guys for all your support and comments, I'll keep you posted as to how I feel in time with this treatment!

love and hugs to you all,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (12-11-2008), thursday (12-30-2008)