View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 04:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo55 View Post
Hi UK,
Did the symptoms start all at once or did they slowly creep up on you?
What kind of work do you do?
Any accidents or injuries recently?

I don't know how you feel about chiropractors, but if you have ever hit your head or had a car accident, it might be something to look into.
Upper cervical adjustment- the top 2 vertebra that support the head can get tilted easily and this will realign them.
Thanks for your advice guys. I will try the B12 vitamin immediately.

It first started last year and came on all of a sudden, and has gotten progressivly worse over the past 12 months.

I did visit a chiropractor, and he took some x-rays and i have a slightly bent upper spine. He did some work on it, but I havent been for a while. My head also makes some very strange noises when I move it - a crunching noise that seems to come from the back (around my neck).

I work as a Recruitment Manager for a software company - I do use a PC for most of the day, and I am working with a physio to improve my posture, which historically has been bad (slumped shoulders). The physio does help relieve the tension across the shoulders but not on my head - the best way to describe it is it feels as though I have a band around my head from temple to temple.
UK_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote