View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 05:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yikes Botox And Surgery Together??

DEar Allison- My last post to you disappeared as I was typing it--I think I hit a wrong key. Allison, I am concerned for you. Please be careful. Dr. Jordan ruined me with BOTOX. I believe those 2 are making lots of money from it--and from diagnosing TOS and treating it. Be careful. The long term effects of these surgeries is NOT good. I am a case in point at www.sonic.net/bjj
Putting Botox in right after a surgery is NOT a good idea. Jordan makes LOTS of money from his Botox injections. Putting Botox in a prior surgery site is warned about on the label. Dr. Jordan needs to be stopped. I had a website devoted to his BOTOX damage--as he used unlabeled Botox on me from his Refrigerator--each patient is supposed to have own Botox vile--with a LOT # to track it down if a problem later. Jordan--Ruined my prior surgery outcome by BOTOXing it. He botoxed muscled I asked him NOT too--like my TRAPEZIUS--causing my mildly winged scapula to drop on the airplane next day coming home, causing BONE crushing pain down arm for MONTHS, causing me to seek another surgery to try to FIX the RUINED BOTOXED area 1 and half years later cuz I couldn't recover.
Please stay away from Dr. Jordan is my advice. If he harms you --that is it--It is FAR too radicle to BOTOX a patient like you or anyone after a TOS surgery. I have NO respect for Dr. AHN or Dr. Jordan. It think the Medical Board should STOP Them and put them both in JAIL. TOO many lives are ruined by them. They are making far too much money hurting people in my opinion and people I know who have had surgery by them. Please don't be their next victim. Is Ahn still doing surgery at UCLA with his new private practice or did UCLA kick him out yet. Do you know UCSF no longer performs neurogenic TOS surgeries due to 15 years of NOT very good results????
Please stay away from Denver too. Can you call Peter Edgelow?? I hear he is having better results with conservative therapy in Hayward Physiotherapy Associates. Please think about this surgical path---if you must you must if you might lose your arm--but UCSF is only doing Vascular TOS surgery I heard...and Messina has left. Best, Triste---P.s. my neck is so damaged by TOS surgery with G. James Avery at Ca Pacific Hospital that now my soft pallate/neck/ throat is collapsing in on itself and my breathing is obstructed. I may now have to have a tracheotomy to stay ALIVE. BEware of these surgeons please. Get some opinions from someone who has seen a lot of these surgery outcomes but is not involved in the PROFIT of them. Best to you. I know you are uncomfortable--but please don't end up like me.
Triste is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote