Old 12-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hi Anin,

once again I can only repeat that I think it wrong to judge someone else's motives without actually knowing their situation.

If someone has documentation for their service/support animal, then they should not be given the 3rd degree about it. If their doctor felt it was needed then that should be enough "proof"

I am personally offended at how often physically and mentally disabled people have to jump through hoops to "prove" their needs. They are already dealing with enough and it pains me to see them have to have extra burdens loaded on them

yes, there are people who are chancers....that is life and it occurs in all areas. But to make people already suffering go through more on the slim chance that they are faking is IMHO and abuse of authority.

sorry but this is an issue I feel very strongly on too

nomatter the "fakers" I would rather see 100 of them get through than see even one genuine person denied the right to have their service/support animal with them.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Chemar; 12-12-2008 at 11:40 AM. Reason: PS just wanted to add I am postig my views here as a member and not from my NT admin position
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote