View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:47 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I know...

two lips....one tongue...voice...

probably the most easily and vastly used mechanic on everyone's body...

the mouth....

talking on the phone, talking about the economy, talking about neighbors, talking about kids...

but TALKING about suicide seem to make our tongue swollen and our lips sealed tight...

the saliva begin to disappear and it feels like we have a big duct tape over our mouths...

because we look for the "Eyes" of others...

the stares of others....when the "S" word is mentioned...

the mouth feels the eyes...because the other person usually speak with their eyes...

then their eyes make us shut our mouths...or vice versa...because we shoot back with our eyes...

so, it's back to: What is your favorite type of coffee

but that goes back to that we are all different people and we have all been taught on "never air dirty laundry"

yes, it's true, I don't care if Paris Hilton wants to sleep with everyone and make tapes out of it...I don't care about that dirty laundry...

but is suicide "dirty laundry?"

perhaps the key is to educate about the word, "suicide" and the types of connotation is carries with it...

just like S*H**T...

if I was to use the word :CARP instead of S*H**T in the beginning,

would it be more acceptable to say ***** instead of CARP and then CARP would BE the bad word here??

I can't help it if I like Richard the Lion Heart but someone insists on calling him D***head....

what IF Richard was used instead of D***head in the beginning...

it's all association and epidermal for people but it's harder to reach deep in and say to ourselves, "it IS, what IT is..."

Carp is still ***** no matter how one spins it...LOLOL

at the end of the day, SUICIDE means the ultimate you know what and there ain't a darn thing anyone can do about it...

so, let's talk about it....

(easier said than done...I know, cause I've found myself liplocked many a times...but it helps to have a safe place to discuss it and opening up...)

OK, off of my soap box, I gotta get going here..

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-12-2008), DMACK (12-13-2008), mistiis (12-12-2008), Nik-key (12-13-2008), pono (12-13-2008)